Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The "4 G" baby is born




"Hello family, I presented to you Kenny...my 3th wonders of the world...He was born on Monday 14 March at 6h07. Thank you lord...thank you to my family, my loved ones and thank you to all my fans. May God protect and bless all those who decide to give life...welcome my Prince!!! Welcome to all new born."


The Cameroonian bitkutsi celebrity just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy she named Kenny. She took it to her Facebook page to announce to her fans the good news.

She said the baby is her third ‘wonder’ in this world.

The celebrity thanks the Almighty, her family, her relatives and especially her fans.

finally her 4G baby is here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Traffic Feed

MTN 4G LTE TURBO CAMEROON

URBAN JAMZ AWARD NIGHT

SellamQuick.com